In an article in the Huffington Post, Arianna Huffington points out that there are many positive things happening in the wake of the Michael Brown shooting that have gone largely unreported:
- Many people protected stores from being looted and helped people affected by looting.
- There have been many recent donations to local food pantries.
- Community members have offered protection and shelter to reporters.
- Religious leaders have worked hard to bolster an sense of community in Ferguson.
- The Wisconsin Hope Lab helped secure college scholarships for the three siblings of Michael Brown.
- Ferguson residents have been acting as humanitarians by giving food and offering shelter and first aid to those in need.
To read more about the untold story of Ferguson, Missouri click here.
Please visit our main website at http://www.beyonddiversity.org